Does your baby do this?

My 20 month old son will walk by me and say I'm eating a cookie....he will walk by and just take a bite. Lol Its really cute but I guess I should stop this habit :) Just now I was eating a candy bar and he came and sat on my lap and took a bite and said "ank oo" (thank you)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Both of my children were little birds.lol! My daughter will ask a few times if she can have some.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• awww that's cute ! I hate when you have to stop such cute behaviour that you know can turn into more ! lol I was a bit perturbed with mom for correcting my youngest girl's vocabulary...i thought it was so cute when she'd say pantsowear instead of underwear....I never corrected her because it made me smile every time....and mom spoiled it for me, LOL ah, well, i would have told her eventually...i just wasn't ready yet, haha
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• lol my dd does that all the time, or if i give her a cookie and daddy is on the couch she will go give her cookie to daddy and come back to me and say cookie peese (please)..i think its adourable how she wants to share her stuff, she is only 21 months old!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yeah my daughter does that too. She loves to share food (mostly her giving to us lol).

Its funny when we all have popsicles because she'll finish hers and then, since ours are bigger, come to take bites/licks of ours lol.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 8:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My son did that and still does. Its so funny. Whats mine is theirs in most cases!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I like it even more when they come for a nibble, don't like what they've tasted, and give it right back!
    Haha kids are so cute

Aw or how about when you are trying to convince them that their bowl of veggies is SOOOO GOOD!! and they just hold it up for you and are like 'ya here you have it then.'
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010