? about period

is it normal to feel af coming before it does, like 3 days before?
in the few mornings before i have to pee really bad and when i do i feel cramping..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Health

• i could always tell 2-3 days b4 i got my period i was getting it... i would get terrible back cramps and side pains.. but never when i had my period... and when ever i had to pee it felt like i was bleeding, cause it was getting harder to hold my bladder.. it was good to have those symptoms... i hate ruining a good pair of jeans or underwear!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Yes, absolutely. It's called PMS. :O) I can tell almost a week before I start and I have the frequent urination also.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• did you have that before you were pregnant?
    Anonymous

• yep, they don't call it PRE-menstral for nothing :)

In the 3-4 days before I get mine, I have mild cramping, headaches, and my blood sugars get a little haywire. It's different for every woman. Some never have PMS..some have it just a touch...somehave severe problems with it. When I had endo, I had cramps so bad I would curl into a ball and cry. Also, some women don't have any symptoms before having babies, but they do after.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 8:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008