What is your cleaning schedule?

How do you get all the cleaning and laundry done by friday without feeling overwhelmed?

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My cleaning schedule goes like this...

Oh Crap! Someone is coming over... CLEAN!

lol
    I am working to get on a better schedule, so I am interested in the answers you get.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• (from a work-outside-the-home single mom): I don't do anything during the week unless there is a major cleaning crisis. I wish I could do more! So every weekend I sweep the whole house, clean the bathroom, etc etc, and then whenever there is time I do all the deep -clean stuff - like during 3-day weekends etc
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 8:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• lol, i don't have a time limit on it. i do the laundry when one of the hampers is full, and i clean a little bit throughout the day. the kids are in charge of picking up the family room before bath time (5yo and 2yo.... the baby can't do much lol). i must admit i am not good at doing the 'deep cleaning' sort of thing. for example, i sweep up the kitchen floor a couple of times a day and mop up any kind of mess that may occur when it happens, but mopping the whole floor i only do it maybe every 2 weeks. i just hate cleaning lol, but i have found that if you do a little at a time it is easier than letting it get gross and then having to do a deep clean constantly.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i clean everyday multiple times a day im a clean freak i usually clean when my son is napping or playing with his father i do laundry every other day i hate letting dirty laundry pile up
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I try to sweep everyday, vacuum a couple of times a week. Put things back when you use them that way they don't need picking up. Wash dishes after every meal. Wash clothes a couple of times a week. I try to stay ahead of my house instead of letting it lead me around. It doesn't always work, but most of the time, we get along very well.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• There's a cleaning schedule?
    lizmarie1975

Answer by lizmarie1975 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I clean whenever the house looks cluttered or dirty
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010