do you take your baby with you when you go get a pedi?

i do.... i'm just asking to see if i'm wierd. usually the ladies in the shop i go to are middle aged, with teenage kids so they don't really have that situation lol. but they love seeing my baby and she is good the whole time. i don't feel bad bc the shop i go to is huge and there are not any smell whatsoever, plus my daughter (11mo) is good and just sits on my lap the whole time. what about you ladies? i feel so lucky when my hubby will watch the boys for me so me and baby girl can have a 'girls day out' lol.

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep. My son is still a baby- 4 months and he will either sleep thru it or just babble on my lap. However I WILL NOT take my 4 yr old. That would be disasterous.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 8:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i work in one of those shops and hate it when people bring in kids and expect other people to watch them, i'm not saying you do, but it happens a lot where i go to school bc everything is cheap and people are poor.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't think there would be any harm in taking her along. If they love seeing her,that's good.
    But, I don't GET a pedi. Too much money. JMO. I do it myself.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• lol, gertie, it is literally the only perk i get in this life. $30 once a month is not that much money to me
    princessbeth79

Comment by princessbeth79 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• no i dont thats my only alone time besides when my son is sleeping so i just use the time to relax
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• lmao natural.mama, i'm with you there. that's why my 5yo and 2yo stay home with daddy and this baby will too once she can walk! don't want drama at the nail place lol
    princessbeth79

Comment by princessbeth79 (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No I've only had 1 in my life & that was last year lol. I'd never take him now cuz he's 2 much of a busy body ther would b no relaxing 4 me.
    mama2evan

Answer by mama2evan at 9:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010