Has anyone touched a life on Cafemom?

I've touched many lives through friendships and by helping others. Whats great is there have been moms here who has done the same for me. It is a wonderful place to spend a few hours. What about you?

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 8:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have formed a really close friendship with a fellow cafemommer. While to getting to know her, I found out, she lives in Sacramento near my daughter & her husband. We talk everyday via FaceBook and we have actually become the best of friends. My husband & I are planning to get together with her & her husband this Christmas when we go visit our daughter.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've had a couple times that I asked for help, and the ladies here generously offered their advice, recipes, commiseration. I appreciated it greatly.

Answer by Bmat at 8:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i have met someone from here and we are good friends and have playdates often
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010