If you were to be one of the wives on WifeSwap...

What type of household would you most likely end up in?
And what would you want to teach them?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• gee, they put you in the total opposite household right? so i guess i would be in the house of a woman obsessed with money and cleaning. i would hope to teach them that money is not the most important thing in this world and that family time is important (and that the world will not end if your house isn't spotless lmao)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would end up in an overly clean house, I just know it. lol
    Sierra_Mistress

Answer by Sierra_Mistress at 8:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would also end up in a house that is spotless and both the parents work non stop. I would hope to teach them that your children are only young once and it's important to spend as much time with them that you could.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Let's see... I would want to teach them that spending time with your children and family is the most important thing a parent does. And that everything else can wait bc children grow up way to fast. I would probably be placed in a family who spends no time together and eats out for every meal and talks to each other via text or IM. Oh and who hires people to do everyday chores =o)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would be sent to a family of city dwelling couch potatoes, headed up by a husband that doesn't work. Kids would play video games all day and there would be little parent involvement. Horrible diet, I'd have to teach them to cook. I'd love to get a family more involved with their kids' lives and show them how to enjoy life in the outdoors.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would end up in a house hold where the parents would be into themselves party all the time and never have time for there kids and a total mess :( that would be the total opposite of who Iam
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• ugh I would be stuck with some liberal, feminist control freak who treats her husband like crap. I would hate every second of it.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2010