Would you rather work days or nights?

kerryket

Asked by kerryket at 8:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in

• when i work its either 5am-130pm..or 6pm-1030pm..both shifts are perfect for me!! i like the 5am, because i dont miss anything in my daughters life,,except getting her up and gettin her ready for school (she'll be in grade 1 in a couple weeks)..but thats never fun anyways..LOL..and the other shift, i only miss a lil bit because shes in bed by 730ish anyways...so those two shifts are perfect!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• days! i used to work nights it sucked i never saw my DH! i love working days 7am to 3pm! its the best!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Before I worked midnights I would have said nights because I am not a morning person and I am a night owl. Now I say DAYS! Working midnights was awful. It made me a dark and miserable person. I changed a lot and not for the better.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• days bc working nights with my son was terrible. i would be tired and irritated so i didn't give him the kind of attn he deserved. i wanted to be there to tuck him in at night so it was hard for me.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Nights! I'm SOOO not a morning person! I hate working through the day!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• nights SO works nights and we can do more during the day and besides i hate sleeping alone
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i would prefer to work nights so i could still be home with the kids in the daytime.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• work days but sometimes I think a night job would make my day go better cause I will be home with my brats
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I work the early shift - 6 am to noon - and I love it! Days for me!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Worked nights for 13 years so I could be home with the children when they were younger. I use to say the only thing I missed was sleep. Anyway, I really resented going to work while my whole family was sleeping. I was always tired and frequently nauseous. As soon as my son started his Jr. year in high school, I took a dayshift job. I've lost weight, feel better and more rested. I fight less with my DH also. Really though, I would prefer to win the lottery and not work at all :)
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010