online job question

I am currently involved in a business that I have had a really hard time getting going. I am looking into other options and I am wondering if anyone knows what this Internet CEO moms is? Does anyone have expirence with it? How does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have started several businesses. If you would like, I will discuss this with you. You can tell me what you are doing and I will see if I can help you. Message me.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 9:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've seen a number of moms here on CM that work for Internet CEOs. Check out the work at home groups, I'm sure you'll be able to find some of them there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I am pretty sure that Internet CEOs is Melaleuca.
    Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If you're in a business and having trouble, my suggestion is talk to your enroller and/or upline, if you have any questions you can also message me for help. We can discuss what you're doing, how it's working/not working for you and find a solution to get you moving.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I offer a Work at Home Ideas & Support eNewsletter if you are interested in signing up.. it's free http://www.freedomtobehome.info/

Also, something I do on the side that is very simple .. I get paid to read advertisements. Visit my site to find out more. It's free, easy and the money grows each month. http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/makereadingemails.htm Let me know if you have any questions.

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 1:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• honestly, a top recruiter in our company struggled there, and she is good at what she does. Im curious as to what you are doing now.

Please message me, tell me about it, maybe i can help.

Emma

http://www.EmmaWeekly.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2010