I Dont need Attitude or Jokes

If you can Help please do !!!

If your going to tell me to take pregnancy test i know that.. but im not interest in paying money or seeing a doctor if theres no need....

but i had my monthly jun 8 thru the 13...I went on a two week trip left jun 16 til june 30 came back and hung out with with my boyfriend july 5 ..If your wonderiing about a condom no there was none .... ive havent had my monthly since then

so now im wondring if im wasting time on buying a pregancy test or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah sound slike you may be pregnant. I bought the cheap little one dollar tests at the Dollar Store with both of my girls and bought the more expensive one with my son because I was only a few weks along when I thought I may be pregnant with him. But you are most likely far enough for the cheap test to work now. :)

Hope congrats are in order!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It's possible that you are preg. But stress can cause you to not have your period. I didn't have mine the entire year my hubby was deployed, the only reason could be stress. I didn't believe stress could actually do that, but it can. Have you ever gone a month without having your period? IDK, I guess if you don't have one in the next week or so, get a test. Or have your boyfriend get one. Then you will know for sure.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• sounds like you're pregnant...but, if you don't want to spend the money right now, just wait until you're supposed to get your monthly visit, and if you dont get it, then either get a test or make an appointment....again, sounds like you're prego to me...like memigen, hope congrats are in order...good luck!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• you could be. Most ppl ovulate 2wks before there period, so if you had unmprotected sex from around 15th-end of the month I would be thinking a good chance. July 5th is cutting it close but who knows
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 9:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• How long is a normal cycle for you? If you have a 28 day cycle and are regular, I wouldn't think you would be ovulated as late as July 5th, but if you have really long cycles - like 35-40 days long - it could be possible Probably closer to June 22 would be your ovulation date. Egg only stays viable for about 24 hours, but sperm depositied as early as June 17th could still be alive and waiting for the egg when it released. Did you have sex with anyone between June 17th and June 23?
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It sounds like you've missed one period so far. Is your period normally regular? Have you been under stress? Sometimes when I'm traveling or under a lot of stress my period gets all screwed up.

If you really don't want to spend the money on a pg test (though as a pp said, you can get a pretty cheap on at the dollar store) then I would act as if I were pg (as far as no drinking or smoking, eat a healthy diet, get enough rest, etc...) Then, if you don't get your period in Aug, go to the Dr or get a test.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Go for a cheap test from the dollar store it detected I was pregnant when I was only two weeks along good luck
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010