Paint Shop Pro/PhotoShop

Do you use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop? If so, would you mind passing on some sites that helped you learn? I have both programs and I am trying to learn them.
Thank You,.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 8:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• What the PP said about YouTube as well as just type in like Photoshop tutorials into google and several sites come up. There are a bunch of groups here on CM with tutorials and people to help if you have any questions.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 3:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes I have both programs too PSPX2 & Photoshop CS4. I'm still getting used to CS4 though. I do digital scrapbooking and through all the forums out there for that, I have learned a LOT for Photoshop.

Once you learn something in one program, it's pretty easily translatable to the other, as long as you know where to locate the commands.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Believe it or not, youtube. lol They have tons of videos of people teaching lessons.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010