wtf?! really?!

i've been feeling sick to my stomach the past few days..i was beyond emotional the other night..and i didn't get my period yesterday..which was when i was supposed to get it....aunt flow paid a late visit today...what the heck! i'm so frustrated, and upset that i'm ready to consider having my iud put back in to save the emotional hurt..i really thought it was going to be the month to find out that hey, we're pregnant...apparently not...the last 2 periods (including this one), im having symptoms that i've nver had before...i feel the hormonal part of pregnancy the last 2 months..and yet it's just pms symptoms that i havent had before....sorry,..had to vent.

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 8:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it will happen then you'll be like oh no! did i really want this lol
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You may be just wanting a baby so badly that you're giving yourself the symptoms hun. Sorry this has happened to you. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• you can still have a preiod and be pregnant but id talk to your doctor. and ask what you could do to hurry the process up if your not.
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i don't think i'm giving myself symptoms...dh and i just talked about how this would be a bad time to get pregnant, since we just had to move, and are getting settled, and dealing with terrible two's..don't get me wrong we want another one.
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hang it there it will happen.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I know this has to be so frustrating for you. What if you just said "I'm not having the IUD put back in, but I'm done trying. If it happens it happens." That way the pressure is off you. If it helps, tell friends that you decided to stop trying - mentally try to trick yourself into it.
    Sunnie1105

Answer by Sunnie1105 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• aww im sorry hun, try and stay positive weve been tring for 6 yrs .. so dont give up just yet
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i actually went threw those same feelings the two months before i actually got pregnant..i got really angry just as you are said all the same things and gave up..the very next month i wasnt counting my days or anything and boom i was preggo..i know lots of ppl say it happens that way and alot of women used to tell me that too and i was like blah blah whatever and now i can tell you that sometimes we try just to hard..and i think it prevents us from getting something we want soo bad...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2010