Do you award best answers?

I always try to go back a day or two after I post my questions and award a Best Answer. It closes your question and gives that person 10 extra points. It's a nice thing to do and it helps people get to the next level sooner.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 9:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I do! And I always try to thank the person that awarded me best answer!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• well, it depends on the question. some questions i posted nobody really answered (like they would say o i wanted to try that too.... try it and see how it goes!), so i'm not going to give a best answer for that lol. i usually do though, and if it's something that was really important or extra helpful for me i write an email too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes i do i hate to have open questions that havent been replied to in more than 5 hours! So i give best answer to the best answer LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Always!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes, always. I feel that for me that leaving questions open is something unfinished. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I really try to. I have a few that are still opened. I need to close them out though :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I either close all my questions by selecting best answer or I will delete my question completely. It just depends on the question, how long it's been up, and the if I liked any of the answers. If I don't get any good answers I will just delete my question. Or if it was a question that really can't have a best answer because it was inquiring about current milk prices in your area then I delete it. This was my behavior prior to the whole stupid point system and this is my behavior now.... don't care about the stupid points and of course, in my opinion, it's been made worst with the dumb badges. I loath the pop ups telling me I got this badge or that badge or made it to this level!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Always, usually within the same day.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• once a week. On sundays when it's slow.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• having open question bugs me. I will choose a best answer or delete a question that didn't really get one.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010