Continue to my last question (I Dont need Attitude or Jokes)

To those that asked about my cycle:
my cycle i guess is weird its about 3o
days

.....................................................................................................................................

I Dont need Attitude or Jokes
If you can Help please do !!!

If your going to tell me to take pregnancy test i know that.. but im not interest in paying money or seeing a doctor if theres no need....

but i had my monthly jun 8 thru the 13...I went on a two week trip left jun 16 til june 30 came back and hung out with with my boyfriend july 5 ..If your wonderiing about a condom no there was none .... ive havent had my monthly since then

so now im wondring if im wasting time on buying a pregancy test or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i dont think a test would be a waste of money, but i would wait a few more days. and dollar store has them for a dollar.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• id buy one just because it would drive me crazy not to know
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• wait a few days, you will have to take a test or see a dr sooner or later any way
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Well, it's already been more than 30 days, so you might very well be pregnant. But if you are stressed about it, the stress could make you late too. If you have a Dollar Tree near you, they have pregnancy tests for $1 and they work. So give it a few more days and if you still don't get your period, stop by Dollar Tree.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I think the chances are that you are pregnant, sometimes we are late and we miss a period due to stress, weight loss, excessive exercise, etc but If you haven't had a period since June you need to test, and you wouldn't be wasting a dime doing so. Best Wishes
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Well, since you should of had your period almost a month ago then yes, I'm guessing that you're probably pregnant. If you have a period every month, about 30 days after your last period than you have a normal cycle, so you should of gotten it around July 9th, since you didn't and it's now almost a month later you should spend the money on a test.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Wait and you'll know
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 9:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I think there is a good possibility that you are. I would go buy a test for sure.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• There is always a possibilty you are pregnant if you are having sex. Especially if you are saying there is no condom involved. Dollar store tests are cheap, a dollar, and would tell you for sure either way. Its really just a dollar so if your wondering enough to write this out then that might be something to look into. :)
    WaitingOnBabyK

Answer by WaitingOnBabyK at 10:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010