3rd birthday!!

what are the things the we need most for the birthday party like the lil hats , ect i really dnt know help ne one???? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We get plates napkins, cups, plastic wear, and things like that. We don't get the hats but my son and daughter are the only little kids in the family!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'd probably skip the hats, myself, unless you want them. Those things you blow into and they unroll, those are fun, and noisy. Bubbles are fun if you are outside. A little bag of small gifts that you hand the children when they leave- if you want to.

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I got hats, those things that you blown in and they unroll(no noise though), goody bags, a banner, table cover. All dinosaur themed my my sons 3rd bday party tomorrow!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2010