why do most guys assume that a woman is good looking or has.... adult content

big boobs that she is easy?
im married, been married for 9 yr, and i have guys always hittin on me like im single, whats worse is lately some of these guys are friends with my husband. i dont think im above average looking by any means but im curvy 36D-24-37....so im always gettin u have a body made for sex comment... its like uh really? and i dont dress provocatively, usually jeans and baggy T... im just sick of guys trying to get in my pants. i envy my overweight friends cause they hardly ever get hit on...must be nice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• men dont have feelings. the only thing that runs through their mind allllllllllll day every day is "damn when am I gonna get some pussy" seriously. they are useless lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If is truly upsets you, say something. The next time one of them comments on your looks in that manner inform them that you have quietly put up with the disrespectful comments for years and it is quite tiresome. Ask them to show some respect for you and your husband and keep those kinds of thoughts to themselves as they are not appropriate to say to a lady.
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have a friend who has big boob s and she never gets hit on. I guess these friends are your husband's friends but believe me he is aware of it. It makes him feel good.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My Husband is always happy that I am 14 years younger and always tells people I am too.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Does your husband know about this? Does it bother him that mean are being disrespectful to you? Is it stuff that happens away from him? Perhaps he should know how his "friends" talk to his wife. Truly not trying to be rude, but I would definitely feel that it would be something I would have to tell him.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oops. that should say "men" not "mean". Sorry.
    NikkiMomof2grls

• Because most of them are.
    It's been proven that most good looking big breasted women are easy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• never envy anyone. a few guys sucks you haven't your sex appeal. just smile the next time a jackbut say something stupid to you.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'm a 34DDD/F and I get told randomly that I'm very attractive (I don't see it, but whatever) and I've only been hit on like twice in my life. I'm not really overweight or anything (I don't know my measurements but I wear a small to medium shirt and 6-9 in jeans). I have a friend who is very overweight with large breasts (she's like a 38H and has been since early high school), and she gets hit on all the time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010