If President Obama came to your home for a lil chat???

What would you ask him or tell him???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 9:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'd tell him I have a HUGE crush on him and that even though there are some impatient, dissollusioned people out there.. he still has a fan base!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would say hi, then I would tell him to please excuse my mess, Bush was here before you.

Well, It works for him, why would it not work for me.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• How about "Welcome to my home Mr. President."

I would have said the same if it was any other president too... (maybe not Nixon)
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'd hand him my daughters talking calculator with the giant buttons and ask him if he knew how to work one of these fancy new contraptions.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When you ran for president you claimed there would be "Change" in this country. Why did you hide the fact that the "Change" we'd see would be destroying this country? Why did you lie and lead us to believe there'd be a brighter future ahead of us?

***
    Oh, but he DID spell everything out, nice and clear during his many campaign speeches and Town Hall debates, but too many people refused to read between the lines, He IS doing EVERYTHING he said he would in "fundamentally changing America!!" Too bad his voter base didn't ask for a definition, because they AGREE with him and his destruction of this country!! *sigh*
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'd tell him that I'm sorry that I can't let him in, but the house is a mess what with my husband moving his entire office into our house and the fact that I have to work two jobs in order to make up for the fact that my husband's business is going under and therefore I'm never home to clean it. "I hope you understand Mr. President, how difficult these times are for small businesses." That's pretty much what I'd say to him.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would greet him with respect, offer him a drink/meal and have him sit with us. Then I'd ask him how he deals with the stress of his inheritance (America). That would probably lead into discussion on the current state of the Union. I'd want to why he sent more troops in after saying they'd pull out in 2011. I'd ask him why he's not more firm (meaning for them) gay rights. I'd also ask how we can truly get a hold on immigration.

There's no way all people will be satisfied. I'd also share my ideas on how to deal with it. Then I'd ask what goes through his head when he hears people assuming he can wave his hand and create jobs. I would also go over my ideas on incentives to get people hiring and spending money, to stimulate the economy. At the end, I'd thank him for coming over, and sharing his thoughts, & listening to mine.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I think I would have to offer some charts and graphs from 2006-present and ask him to explain how he "inherited" the deficit when he was part of the Congress that voted for the spending and then signed the giant Omnibus bill that jump started all rapid increase in the deficit. He inherited his own budget problems. This Congress is working on the budget problems the 2007 Congress put in place with that FY budget. How is it Bush's mess?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• WHat the hell do you plan on doing to help detroit, like u said? Hmmm?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'd slam the door in his face and go back to playing with my kids.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010