Pedialight recipe

Hey everyone so my grandpa is a pediatrician and my 7 week old daughter is sick and so i called him up and he gave me the recipe for pedialight and I'd like to share it with you all becase it's so helpful and it really helped cadence feel better it seemed like.

8 oz water
1tsp sugar
pinch of salt

Love
Hide

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 3:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can also water down Gatoraide with the same effect! But with as cheap as baby ellectro light drinks are why take the time? I pay about $2 for a gollon and just keep it for the next time.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Why don't you make a bottle using Smartwater, it has electrolytes but none of the added sugars?? don't think Pedialyte at that age is recommended anymore!
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2008