What could this be? My bf's p***s adult content

My bf got kicked in the crotch, (several years ago) by a cow. Now he has a little bump (about the size of a grain of rice) on his penis. Sometimes it hurts him, not badly. Its like a cyst, but I don't think cyst's hurt. What else could it be? And no he won't go see a doc, I already tried.... So, anybody know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• Cysts can very much hurt. My mom has one in her wrist and some days it's really painful, other days it doesn't bother her at all.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i dont know but he probably does need to see a doc. i'd also love to hear how he got kicked by a cow! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My brother just had a cyst removed from his lower back. The only reason he went to the doctor is because of how much pain it caused...so maybe it is a cyst??? or maybe it's an ingrown hair
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• it could be scar tissue. my dh has 2 similar bumps on his; one is from a girl's braces (high school), the other is from a girl wearing too many rings (also high school)... LoL he had bad luck during his teenage years.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2010