Is your purse falling to pieces?

Mine looks like it's been dragged through he'll!

kerryket

Asked by kerryket at 9:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes lol, I hate purses, so i dont really care, i only have it to keep all the stupid stuff that doesnt fit in my pockets lol and my purse usually stays in my car lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• nope i change my purses like every few months. I buy cheap clearance ones so I don't mind I give them away then. I really don't like purses and HATE big ones they have to be small!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• no, lol. mine looks good and i got it for christmas. gee i still have purses from years ago.... i only switch when someone gives me a new one or i buy a new one. can only think of 1 that i had to throw out (the zipper got caught up in the lining and i couldn't get it loose without tearing it up and making it look a mess). most of the time my purse is in the bottom of the stroller or left in the trunk if i can help it lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• not really, the handles are worn but thats about it. the biggest problem now is it is too big. i got it when my DD was an infant so i could just stick a diaper or 2, wipes, and a bottle in there and not worry about a diaper bag. she is now 2.5 and doesnt require as much when we go out. by the way thanks for reminding me...im gonna log off here and go thru my purses and get rid of some and try to down size my current one =)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2010