Have you ever been fired from a job?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes few times i don't kiss ass
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No, but I have abruptly quit a jobs because I hated them that much
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• nope my dad quit for me when I was 16. They told me I had to clean the bathroom! I was a cashier not in the cleaning dept.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes. Accidentally made my boss look bad to her boss. I knew as soon as I opened my mouth and saw the look on both of their faces that I was screwed. She was apparently blaming me for why something wasn't done moments before I walked passed the doorway and her boss called me into the room. He asked why it wasn't done and I said because the check had not been cut that I had requested two weeks prior. I assumed it was an accounting dept issue but turns it out she was the hold up. I knew as soon as she started stammering her excuse why she had dropped the ball that I was #1 on her shit list. It wasn't really a shock when I got called into the conference room. I thought about quitting as soon as I knew she had it in for me, but then I wouldn't have gotten unemployement, so I waited the 5 days or so it took for the ax to fall. It was really upsetting even though I knew it was coming.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I was never fired, but forced to resign by the bitchiest boss of them all. I was in human resources and as many working moms know, when a kids is sick they call you to pick them up. Well I had some bad luck with the 3 of them starting in Oct, 1 got sick, then the other, then the other for different reasons. Well if the school or daycare called me she would bitch at me right there and get angry slam the door of my office then slam the door to hers and talk shit to her assistant. She even had the nerve to bitch at me and say why did I have to leave when my dd was having an asthma attack at the daycare!! That they could go with her to the hospital. She was single, divorced, no kids, never could understand. Well one day she decided to change my schedule to another time which she knew I couldn't do because of the kids school hours and daycare, gave me 30 days if I couldn't I had to resign, after me all the others left too.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010