Have you traveled out of the Country as an Adult?

What countries have you been to? Did you go with your spouse?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Albania, Greece, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, India, Nepal, Tibet, China, Kenya, Mexico, Canada, Japan (long layover).... alone. And then again to India with my hubby. I love traveling and doing healthwork in foreign countries. I'm tired of being in the USA!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I haven't been lucky enough to..
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I lived in Italy for 3 years. My husband and I met there. I also was able to visit Germany and France aside from traveling all over Italy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've lived in Canada and Britain twice each and I've travelled to the US, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, the Netherlands and Ibiza with my dh.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Went to the Falls on the Canadian side a very very long time ago...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We went to London with the in-laws. There were 14 of us in all and it was supposed to be for a honeymoon. LOL.
    My MIL didn't think camping {what we chose} for a honeymoon was good enough. So she paid for us to go with the WHOLE damn family to London. And then booked rooms for us with only twin beds.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes. In the past 2 years we have gone to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel & Puerto Vallarta.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have been to Korea and i have been to Germany. ...i did not go with my spouse for either of these trips, but i did visit him while i was there.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Korea, Japan, Bahamas, Mexico, probably some other places I'm forgetting. All except Mexico, I visited with my husband
    mommyxdos

Answer by mommyxdos at 11:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh, yeah, forgot England.
    Adelicious