What do you think could be going on?

I thought i could be pregnant ive been bloated for about 3 weeks now,i took 2 tests they both came out negative. Ive been constipated, really gassy but it would hurt to fart & it was would hard to fart (tmi), then ive had diahrrea a few times, and ive been extremely tired. Any one have an ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• IBS maybe? If what you are experiencing continues or gets worse see a gastro doctor
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yeah, i think it sounds like some kind of gi issue to me. how's your diet? enough fiber and water? eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Bloated for three weeks, constipated and having painful gas. Seriously sounds like you need to go to the doctor. You could have a bowel impaction or twist. Have you done anything to relive the constipation? Do you have a history of chrones disease, or inflamatory bowel? Truely you should go to the doctor. Diarhea is usually a sign that there is a blockage. If you are tired and have a blockage these two do go together.
    Joy118

Answer by Joy118 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I agree, go see the doctor. I've had all these but wasnt pregnant, just my body acting up! I was fine though
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Drink a glass of fiber once a day. Drink lots of water thru out the day. Cut out any cheese in your diet. If you are not having a true bowel movement in a day or two then you need to consider going to a doctor.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010