What do you think could be going on?

I thought i could be pregnant ive been bloated for about 3 weeks now,i took 2 tests they both came out negative. Ive been constipated, really gassy but it would hurt to fart & it was would hard to fart (tmi), then ive had diahrrea a few times, and ive been extremely tired. Any one have an ideas?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• IBS maybe? If what you are experiencing continues or gets worse see a gastro doctor

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yeah, i think it sounds like some kind of gi issue to me. how's your diet? enough fiber and water? eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies?

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Bloated for three weeks, constipated and having painful gas. Seriously sounds like you need to go to the doctor. You could have a bowel impaction or twist. Have you done anything to relive the constipation? Do you have a history of chrones disease, or inflamatory bowel? Truely you should go to the doctor. Diarhea is usually a sign that there is a blockage. If you are tired and have a blockage these two do go together.

Answer by Joy118 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I agree, go see the doctor. I've had all these but wasnt pregnant, just my body acting up! I was fine though

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Drink a glass of fiber once a day. Drink lots of water thru out the day. Cut out any cheese in your diet. If you are not having a true bowel movement in a day or two then you need to consider going to a doctor.

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010