Does anyone know about these FREE huggies coupons???

Has anyone ever gotten these coupons before? I just wonderd how you go about getting one of these?? I have received the foil paper ones before but these are for any price limit. I had one before and got a 30.00 box of diapers with it, but i received it from someone and didn't ask where they got it.
go to that page and look...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huggies-diaper-Coupons-2-FREE-anypack-anysizeNo-limit-/220648006373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

amille85

Asked by amille85 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• If they called the huggies company and complained that is how they got them, because I got the same thing when I had an entire box of huggies leaking on me. (They would leak within 1/2 hour of them being on my kids). That person is CRAZY if they think someone will pay 61 dollars for 2 free huggies coupons. You can get 3 boxes of diapers for that price
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• didn't they send you the ones that are foil???? cuz that's what i got when i called. i never received ones like this! and those are the bids already
    amille85

Comment by amille85 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010