im almost 38 weeks pregnant and need help dialating

see having sex hurts to much and i dont know y when i go to my weekly exames and my doc checks me its hurts so bad to where im in tears so now i need a new way to help diale my self im almost 4 cm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Walk alot! Aparently eating ALOT of pineapple works...good luck!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 10:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Trust me honey, there is no magic dialation trick. I did sex, walking, bouncing on exercise ball, everything. It will happen when your body is ready, and if you go into labor and aren't dialating on your own, trust your doctor and nurses to do their job.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• walking alot. some women don't dialiate alot until they are in active labor, and then they dialate quickly. you don't have to be opening up gradually..... it could happen all at once. but at any rate, gl and hope you and baby are healthy and have a good birth experience
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Go get a pedicure! I know it sounds silly but I had one and the next night my water broke.
    The manicurist warned me that it could induce labor~IDK,the least it could do is give you you cute feet. Heaven knows when I was 39 weeks I couldent even see my feet any more!GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• WALK, WALK, and WALK some more.

Up stairs down stairs.

Water, Walk, and you'll start dilating. All that pressure on your who ha... It may not happen over night, but if you walk enough, and the timing is right for your body the two mixed can = baby.

I was 38 weeks, dilated to a 3 had the pains went in. They want you to be a 4. Told me to wlak around for an hour or so. I did. I walked up the stairs at the hospital, down them, everywhere for about 2 hours. I went back to get checked and I was a 4. So they admitted me.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 10:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• take some castro oil that will help i went into larbor the next day
    ms.keisha17

Answer by ms.keisha17 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Whatever you do dont drink castor oil when i was 39 weeks my mother told me to drink it and all it gave me was direahea and my body still never went into labor i had to be induced so all these home remedies i dont believe in your body knows when so just enjoy the next few days of quietness dont rush!!
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Your body will dialate when its ready, relax. If your baby is coming out and your body is not ready for it to..theres this magical thing they do now thanks to science called a c section lol

I wasnt dialating either, and my son was coming out..so they just cut me, its not so bad.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Your body is working perfectly! 4cm already, but it is not time for your baby to be born yet or you would be in labor.
    And if the cervical exams are painful, STOP DOING THEM! You absolutely do not have to have them done and in all honesty, they should not be painful. I'm sorry they are for you.
    When it is time, you will go into labor and your cervix will dilate perfectly!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• just wait...your baby will get here when he or she is ready. I went from .5cm to 7 in a few hours. My friend was 3cm for ages and ages...early dilation doesn't mean your baby will come faster.
    New_Mummy83

Answer by New_Mummy83 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2010