Do you ever feel Boated? How to stop it!

I'm getting worried because I have been feeling bloated. Like my stomach literally just blows up like a balloon. I don't know if this is normal! Have any of ya ever felt this way? If so what did you do? Please help!!!!!!!

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 10:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• You might have some gas. Change what you eat a little.

Try activia..that will clean your system out with one yogurt..no lie lol be prepared to be on the potty though
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• this is a food senstivity. My first bet would be dairy. If cutting dairy for a few days doesn't fix it then try a trial with gluten.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'm having the same problem right now, lol............Mine just went down a LITTLE BIT when my period came yesterday!! I also think it's from my meds which my dr. put me on, and one of the side-effects was weight gain (great, lol).............I'm starting to drink LOTS of water, to flush my system and see if that helps me. Good luck to you.
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Start taking a daily probiotic to rebalance your digestive system. Lay off of dairy & gluten for a few weeks
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2010