Boob job?

Has anyone had one? About how much did it cost?

I don't want the comments about having small breasts are nice because they're not, if you're not happy with yours because they're too big quit complaining and get a reduction already. =]

K, Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I would like to have mine done too. I was also wondering about the same thing.
    Anonymous

• I actually have my step-grandma who is looking into getting a reduction, and her daughter who is looking into getting an augmentation (implants) and they asked me what I knew about it. I really don't know anything, so I too would be curious to see the answers. Thanks for asking!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It's around $5,000 in Central CA.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had one 20 years ago and would not changeanythingabout it. I got saline instead of silicone and i worked for a doctor so i was recommended to a great plastic surgeon. I was very nice before ihad my kids and i nursed them all till they were a year old. so I was really small and saggy. I went and had mine done after i had tohave another surgery that i was not looking forward to. It was a gift to me from myhusband. He made it plain to me that he was doing it because it was important to ME.
    I am so happy I did it and have never regretted it. Lenda
    lennyraye

Answer by lennyraye at 5:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Cost $7000 plus. West Texas..not "finance your boobs kind of surgery.... all cash... reputable doctor, done in a hospital..... Don't regret it a bit.... am saving to have the replacements done in about 10 more years.
    Anonymous

• I am not sure of the cost, I think it's around $5000. I worked with someone that had them done and she never regretted it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well my mom actually just had surgery to get implants in August. I think she paid like 6 or 8 thousand dollars. I don't remember what she told me.
    filipinanphilly

Answer by filipinanphilly at 1:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• 3,000 - 6,000 in Oklahoma ( I'm researching because I want it done as well!!)
    hwillard123

Answer by hwillard123 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2008