Shouldn't answers be more about content of subjects ??? than this ?

It's not that it isn't interesting, or enjoyable, or even educational to a degree. And it's pretty close to having congressional court in here at times, after all -we are the people who in order to form a more perfect union do hereby ordain these united states. "independence". A constitutional independent relegated forum of respected women. Constitutionally, I think some though, go so far to claim liberty that they want more and more, with no thought of who they may damage on any level, but that's on them. So should we be obligated for points, or just content ? That is my question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• confused Wtf..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• So should we be obligated for points, or just content ?

^^ That's Her question^^
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• lol, i thought i was just really really tired........ i don't understand anything about this question
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The points are just for fun, aren't we allowed to have fun?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It was hard for me to understand then I saw the very last sentence.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Not sure what you are asking. I like to find and answer questions that make me think and do some research as to the best way to help the person needing the question answered. Some times I give a flat "no" or "yes" as this is the only answer that seems to fit from my point of view. I would to get some 'meaty' questions, not about the latest move star scandal, etc. I would love to learn more about all of us. We are all Mom's and we take our jobs very seriously. I would like to see and possibly meet some of the great Moms on this website. Not sure this has helped. If you need more information, email me or send me a question.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 11:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If you dont want to get into a debate over something, then move on. I move past lots of posts that I know I dont want to get into a debate about. I think of debates here in cm as college classrooms with lively interests. Doesnt mean I join them all. I think the more heated the debate, the less the ladies care about points
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

NO!!! Only drama, debates, & bitchiness allowed! This is cafe mom for goodness' sake! LOL
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• People need to learn to settle their drama in pm's instead of passive aggressive drama in the guise of anon questions. Course, that means you can't be passive aggressively anon, so it's no wonder they don't do it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Why not post whatever trouble you are having over in the Cafemom Answers group, Phi Beta Mama
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2010