Would have a pet monkey with young children in the house?

I was watching a show on the national geographic channel about people and their pet monkeys. I was surprised to see that these people have pet monkeys and small children in the same house. One couple had two little girls maybe 6 or 7 and the wife was pregnant and they had a monkey that they could not control. Another family had 8 kids and a monkey and the monkey was going through puberty and it kept biting the kids it was crazy. I could never trust a monkey or any wild animal around my kids, could you?

lilysmom2607

Asked by lilysmom2607 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• just have another kid..theres no difference, they both drive you wild lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No I would not. Even the Jacksons knew to find a new home for Bubbles eventually. I saw a show on Animal Planet recently about this $20,000 cat that was half domestic cat half some jungle cat and it literally ROARED and was much taller and big cat looking than an average house cat, even had leopard looking spots. The show claimed it was a great pet for kids and a family had two kids and two of this "cat" ( at $40,000 apparently!)
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i detest monkeys so i would not have one even if i had no children or my children were grown up. disgusting lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Heck NO!! They creap me out!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 11:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010