Why do I feel this way?

I dont know what to do. I am almost 2 months pregnant with #2. I wanted another baby for the longest time my daughter is now 6. I made a choice to wait till i got at a healthy weight and have my life going gr8... well life is gr8 but Im no where near a healthy weight. I'l down 40lbs but still have a long way to go. I keep feeling depressed and unhappy one day then sooo excited cant stop smileing the next day. I was told I should only gain about 11 lbs and I believe this has a lot to do with it. I watch what I eat like crzy but when i get depressed I eat everything and anything that i have in the house. I have alredy gained bout 5lbs...dose anyone know a web site thats for plus size woman while pregnant or anything? I just feel like I need someone to talk to. I wasnt plus size with my daughter n with her i gained 70lbs im scared i'll do it again :(

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you talked with your dr? I would really recommend that.
    Also with my 3rd I was not at a desired weight at conception and when I passed my previous weight amounts I told the nurse weighing me that I didn't want to know who much I weighed. My 3rd baby is now 2.5 and I have no idea how much I weigh, I'm big, that's all I know.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You look fine, obviously somebody liked it if you are pregnant! I weigh 230 lbs, 5 months pregnant with number two (havent lost or gained weight). Im a single mom, and there are days where I feel like a cow, but to hell with that shit. Just because you have a big butt doesnt mean you arent beautiful =)

Eat healthy and excersize as much as you can (just not too vigorously), and you will be just fine. Being depressed isnt going to make you any thinner. Being happy will on the other hand, the happier your brain is, the happier your body is. You will feel better overall. Tell your SO (if you have one) how you feel, maybe he can boost your confidence a little, tell him you need some love,because you do.

I bet you look just fine, its how you feel that matters. Im overweight, but Im happy with myself, I dont care anymore. Its life, why should I suffer because I want to wear a ncie dress, fuck that Ill find a better one lol =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ?
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am the same way!! I just found out that I am pregnant and not at a healthy weight I was really trying but then found out I was pregnant and now I can't stop eating...crazy I know!! But I know where you are coming from!! (((Hugs)))
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Im plus size myself and an due feb 23rd. I have gained i know 5 lbs as well but this is my first pregnancy. They say you should only gain 15-20 lbs i think but at this rate ill probably be huge. Im 5'9 tall so i hold my weight well but even i must admit my legs are starting to hurt. hang in there with me girl and i'll let you know if i find a better site for us thick fine mama's! Dont be depressed you have love all around you and inside of you 24-7 enjoy.
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010