What color is yourchristmas trees and what colors are you using on your christmas tree this year or if you using the same color decorations as last year what color was it

if you don't celebrate christmas or any other holiday similar to this according to your religion THEN THIS IS NOT FOR YOU..... christmas decoration color/ theme (white christmas,blue, etc),.tell if something going to be a new color or same color from last year and what are the colors

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 11:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we have a green tree with white lights but we use all different kinds of ornaments. We buy 2 new ones every year and when the kids star making them we'll use those as well.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• we don't have a color or theme, we just put up our dectorations. we get our kids something new to put on the tree each year and so we have lots of differnt things.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Totally traditional colors. .red, green, gold. Although last year I changed up the xmas-green and opted for a light green, almost silvery green. Still with Santas, etc...lots of holly, poinsettas(a big change was using the shimmery light green poinsettas, about 8"wide), drums, trains.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• green tree white lights gold ornaments n gold bow on top of the tree going all the way down next year the colors will be baby blue with white
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Trees are GREEN. Period. Trees are GREEN, not pink, not white, not blue.....GREEN

Okay, now that I have gotten that out of my system, let me add that trees come PRE-ASSEMBLED. If you tree comes in a "box" with directions...it is NOT a tree.

I used to do "pretty" theme trees, but now I have kids. .....lol I like, Silver and White color schemes in the decoration with lots of snowflakes and angels
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• we buy real trees- and um I dont remember what color stuff we all have- I remember we just bought all new stuff last year though.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Normal green tree with white lights. Decorations are a lot of homemade with a new store bought ones for the kids each year. We also put on Christmas balls that are silver and red. Instead of tinsel we use shiny red bows all over it like a giant present :)

colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• We have a nine foot tree but last year put in on top of a pie piece that that matches our coach and loveseat to make it a sectional to keep it off the floor from our toddler and it looked beautiful and was a great height still without the constant worry. Our ornaments are the same mish mash that get added to every year but my faves are the ones the kids make. Big Lots last year had some bright pink and purple trees I LOVED that my DH would have let me put up, but it seemed wrong somehow, wrong but fun! Maybe if we had a big enough house to put up two a colored tree would be fun to put up in a foyer or something with just glass ornaments and all the solid colored bulbs and ones with our names on them. We have twinkling colored lights I think. Maybe white? Wow don't remember now. It was a prestrung tree but my mom and I tirelessly clicked them all off and restrung it much nicer. We also do silver garland and beads deep twinkling
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I just use a green tree and multi colored lights. We use all the old ornaments and every year I get everyone one new ornament to put on the tree.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i have a fiber-optic tree so i don't have to put lights on it just all my decorations which is mostly made up of what my son has done in school since he started at the age of 4 and i also put a new ornament on my tree for every year of his life.. this year will be his 15th ornament.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2010