IS It Enough???

i had sex friday, saturday, and today. I was suppose to ovulate on Saturday. I was wondering if i had enough sperm inside me to get to the egg? But on friday he accidently pulled out before he came. so do you think that that took away my chances of getting pregnant? how soon will i be able to test and see if i am pregnant? my period is not due for another 2 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be. Sperm live up to about 72 hours, so it's possible that you could be.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 5:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• One ejaculation is all you need. If you ovulated within 24 of that event you could be pregnant.
    mamma2bubba

Answer by mamma2bubba at 5:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• you can test after like 2 weeks it worked for me and you dont have to buy the pricy tests either they all work and are you sure your partner wants to have children
    mommynbabygirl

Answer by mommynbabygirl at 8:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2008