Sleep?

I'm so tired all day and then I lay down and can't sleep. This is a recent thing. Possibly due to stress but I don't think so. Anyways what do I do??? I take sleeping pills some nights but I don't like to bc I'm the only one responsible for my son plus I have an addictive personality.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• Try a night time routine similar to what you'd do with a newborn for yourself. Warm shower or bath, soothing body lotion with nice scent, pajamas, hot cup of tea, brush teeth and read one chapter of a book or watch one relaxing show on tv if you need to relax a little more to fall asleep. often for me cooking shows that I don't care about how they end but are interesting to me while I watch them are a good choice.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Im having the same trouble. I can barely function all day when things need to be done, but once I lay down and get comfy..I cant sleep. I toss and turn all night =( Im 5 months pregnant, and Idk if thats bad thing.

I wish I could help you out here
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 12:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Try putting in a nature documentary. It always does the trick for me, even if I am interested in the topic and want to stay awake to watch it!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If you have a lot on your mind, sometimes your brain can go into overdrive. I know, I've been there. It also can be health related. I've also been so hot that I couldn't sleep. If you can, cut your thermostat a couple of degrees lower, I've heard this can help, it helps me.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010