Sperm Inside

i had sex friday, saturday, and today. I was suppose to ovulate on Saturday. I was wondering if i had enough sperm inside me to get to the egg? But on friday he accidently pulled out before he came. so do you think that that took away my chances of getting pregnant? how soon will i be able to test and see if i am pregnant? my period is not due for another 2 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Sperm can live up to 72hrs and eggs live for 24 hrs, so it could be likely you are pregnant. I would wait approx 2 weeks AFTER your period is due to test.

Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It only takes one drop of sperm to get you pregnant....and if you had sex 3 days in a row im sure you have plenty inside.....but they say the males sperm count gets lower the more times they cum in a row like that....but good luck to you I hope you get pregnant!!!!
    ShastaRiley

Answer by ShastaRiley at 5:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• That makes sense b/c usually they tell you to have sex every other day. Thats most likely the reason why.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008