I've craved milk for awhile now. Will i continue craving it throughout my pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You might...I have been and I kill a gallon every two to three days on my own. heh heh..
    LilHellion

Answer by LilHellion at 6:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• maybe... i craved soup and nothing but soup at the beginning and then by the end I didnt want anything to do with it!
    starglo

Answer by starglo at 7:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• YOu may or you may not. I craved milk my entire pregnancy with my son and have craved it a bit this time but not recently. Apparently milk is actually a very common craving during pregnancy because of the calcium, and sometimes when trying to put on weight you crave whole milk for the fat content
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• All of my cravings stopped around 5 months.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Some people have one craving throughout their pregnancy and others have many different cravings. It all depends
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 9:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I craved it thru out my 1st pregnency, it turned out to be a good thing in the end my son could life hi head on his own the first week he was born and i was told it was becuse of the calcium!
    JenKT

Answer by JenKT at 11:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2008