is it just me?

i am fourteen weeks pregnant and everyone is bothering me i feel very sensitive and even my boyfriend going out with his friends is making me mad... i feel left out of every thing is it just me?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's hormones for sure. It's normal. I'm sorry your emotional and very sensitive, it should level out for you.

Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Totally normal. I was an emotional wreck throughout my entire pregnancies. I'd throw cookie sheets at my poor hubby, and cry about EVERYTHING. Just keep reminding yourself that it's your hormones and not how you really feel and try to work through it. Have fun with another one of pregnancies joyous side effects!
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 4:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Hormones girl. My husband drove me crazy, along with everyone else. I disected everything everyone said... oh yeah... its totally normal.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2008