dh working night's and I'm thinking about calling him to tell him about the clogged toilette so he can fix it in the morning

Is that awful of me?
I would usually do it myself but I'm not feeling so hot and I have a 2 1/2 yr old with a fever. That and I may be pregnant and we both know and accept that I milk it for all it's worth, lol
I also want him to scoop the litter box ;)
Am I evil?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAHA everyone else comes home from work and has a checklist, NO PROBLEM with unclogging a toilet and cleaning out a litter box before he relaxes!!! Plus you are probably going to have your hands full all night with your toddler and his fever! Just, when you call tell him how much you will appreciate it!! :) Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Nope. Sounds like something I would do. Not to mention, I've never unclogged a toilet, so I could play dumb and it would be legitimate, lolol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Not awful.. but on the other hand I remeber working graveyards and how exausted I allways was when I got home. So me personally would take care of what i could.. but if your think your pregnant.. the catbox is off limits.. so you really aren't milking it there.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would at call, so he don't come home to a "surprise" can't flush. Or at least post a note.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No, as tempting as it may feel to leave a job for someone else, I would at least try and unclog the toilet. Do you have one of those plunger things? A few good pushes with that and problem solved. If your husband works very hard to take care of you and your family, I would do my best to unclog the toilet as a courtesy so my tired husband won't have a long list of chores to do.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 12:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• no
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• my hubby would shot me!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Incase anyone wonders I did call him, he didn't mind and was going to do the litter box when he came home anyway. hugs for my hubby
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010