Whats it like at your house on Christmas Eve or( whatever holiday you celebrate instead of Christmas)

What yours consist of (Christmas movies, Christmas songs, coco& cookies cooking, etc.) mines consist of the things i just mention and morelike wrapping gifts and so on so what is Christmas Eve like especially as the evening come close, as you can see i'm kinda excited for the up coming holidays ......... how about some nice details

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love turning on The Christmas Story as soon as it comes on Christmas Eve on TBS and watching through the day in the background. We open one present each Christmas Eve and the probably just that week recently wrapped presents from downstairs come up and the kids eyes get huge. The grandparents come over for hot choco and cookies the kids and I have made that week (normally just sugar cut outs with sprinkles) they brought over crafts to do with them, too. the next morning we do a late brunch with the grandparents and my bil and sil. My mom spends the night on Christmas Eve to share the early morning stocking and santa presents magic with us. We leave out cookies, milk, and a carrot for the reindeer. The santa presents are never wrapped just out there looking played with.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Ps we also listen to Christmas music on the music channels on directv too the week of and christmas eve and day if people complain about The Christmas Story, I would never complain I can never be tired of it!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• my family our dutch so we have two christmas one dec 5 where the dutch santa comes and gives us sweets if we are good and coal if we are bad,on dec24 we spend with out laws my husband family who also dutch then on dec 25 is my home,
    each adult must make a dish one meat ,veggie ----------so on it is just to much for one person to make,we also pick names so you either buy or make a gift.on jan1 in the new year my family of 5 brothers and 6 sisters all their kids rent a hall and have potluck supper.we have over 300 family members that come all over the world bye the time it is over i do not want any bird of any kind till the next year
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• we go to my parents and his parents then his dad come dwn frm cherokee and thats it nothign big we open gifts and eat
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• christmas. you might find afew in the house but i go for garland. and make about fifteen to twenty kids of sweets. did i mention i LOVE to bake? i usally make enough so the neighbors don't have to bake. some of them really love that present. and i love watching everyone open their gifts. even the hubby gets into it. the only thing i don't like abot christmas is the lights!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• on christmas eve, we use to go to my mom's house and his grandmother's house but since they both have passed away, we just stay at home and watch some christmas cartoons and movies, thats it. we don't open presents till christmas day morning.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010