Any moms in Mesa Az, That want to meet up and get to know each other and hang out.

I have a preteen. I am just want to make new friends , so if you want to make new friends then let me know on here.

paurad

Asked by paurad at 12:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, not anymore, but I lived in AZ for 9 years! I miss it!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Born on the RES I haven't been to AZ since 04 I want to go back badly!
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't live in Mesa, but I do live in AZ.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My best friend of 25 yrs. just moved to Mesa.She is gay & her partner has been there for a year.Her partnersmom lives in mesa too.They have been together for 7 yrs.If you run into a tall blonde with legs up to her neck & holding hands with a short ,dark haired female that usually has painting gear on(she paints houses) thats them.They both stick out because of their energy and love for life.And you could run into them.You never know.Introduce yourself and I promise,you'll have 2 new friends for life!! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010