am i just noticing this pain more?? or what?

Saturday my friend got punched by some kid and i was trying to hold him back so that there was no fight at all. in the process he was like a bull trying to run forward to the guy while i was the only thing blocking him and then eventually pushed my body aside.... he doesnt even remember that i was the one holding him back, so he doesnt know he was pushing and shoving me. I was the only one right there at the time to do it, and when our other friend came up, he was the one holding him back and i just stepped aside. i know drama.. trust me, I KNOW! also i was sitting on the couch and this stupid drunk girl plopped her ass into the sit next to mine and kinda missed and sat on my leg and part of my stomach.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• CONT
    im 5 months pregnant.....well i dont know if im just noticing this more, but i am getting sharp pains every once in a while in my stomach throughout my whole belly. not just on the sides but all over. the baby is still moving alot like he normally does do you think that night could have hurt him???? ill tell the doc when i see but im wondering maybe just to east my mind.
    Anonymous

• i get pains in my belly and i am 5 months its quite annoying i admit... just try to relax and ignore it if its really painful go to the doc, and be sure u tell him about that night... but the baby should be ok its in a big water bubble! :)~
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2008