Is it wrong for me to want my own baby?

I see my husband and his daughter and I envy wjat they have I know I can't have a relatioship like that with her that bond that they have is so special and I can't have that
I want that so bad it hurts ugh
is it wrong to want my own baby more than
his?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 12:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No it is not wrong to want a baby of your own, but you should really try to build a strong relationship with your step-daughter too.
    brensky

Answer by brensky at 12:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would say natural, not wrong, but only so long as you don't make his daughter feel unimportant to you or less important in your household.
    Rubia653

Answer by Rubia653 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No its natural to want to have a family with your husband. I have a daughter and my boyfriend has two kids already and i would love to have one with him and get married. We live together and have for 2 1/2 yrs. Do u thinks its wrong for me to want that? Sorry i know this was your post but our situation is kind of similar.
    youngmomma021

Answer by youngmomma021 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No sweetie its only natural and human nature!
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• of course its not wrong
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Of course not
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Not only is it Not wrong, it might be wise to give the stepsister a sibling. That may draw you two together more and also will help her understand that she is special as a big sister and the Dad will be hands on to both.
    pipsqueak1

Answer by pipsqueak1 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2010