I WANT TO START A MONTHLY MOMS NIGHT OUT IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!

I LIVE IN NORTHWESTERN PART OF ILLINOIS NEAR FREEPORT..... WHICH IS BY ROCKFORD....I AM NEAR THE WISCONSIN BOARDER IF THAT HELPS ANYONE. I WOULD LIKE TO START A MONTHLY MOMS NIGHT OUT!! I HAVE HEARD OF OTHER MOMS ON HERE DOING THIS AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST, THEY GET TOGETHER AND DO DINNER AND A MOVIE OR BOWLING OR EVEN GO TO KAREOKE BARS, NOW BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM AND NOT GETTING OUT LITTERALY AT ALL THIS SOUNDS AMAZING TO ME AND ALSO IV NOT BEEN HERE LONG AND DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS, SO THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT OPPERTUNITY TO MAKE SOME!! THE PEOPLE IV TALKED TO DO THIS WEEKLEY BUT IM THINKING IF WE DO THIS MONTHLY MAYBE WE COULD GET A BIGGER GROUP TOGETHER AND MAYBE TRAVEL A LITTLE FUTHER!! SO TO ALL THE MOMS NEAR OR SEMI NEAR MY AREA LET'S MEET UP AND HAVE SOME FUN!!! CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Entertainment

• Sounds like a great idea. I'm not in your area....but I hope you get people involved.

A great place to start is gals from church. That is how I heard about the one in our area. If you go to church, make a little flyier about it with the information.

Also, post a flier if you have a womens gym or at any gym or anywhere you can post a flier.

Good luck!!

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 9:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2008