help adult content

what going on all day my stomach feels differnt like i have been doing sit ups when you first get pregant do u feel this way

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• doing sit-up's as in your tummy is sore? Cause thats most likely your muscle's expanding so your baby has room to grow. Going to the Doctor is never wrong though!

Answer by firethearson at 12:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• crampieness is normal, contractions are not. If you start bleeding, definately elevate your feet and call your doc. Thats a sign of miscarriage.

Answer by gnovinger at 12:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would call the doctor and ask. I don't want to give the wrong advice or opinion.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• when i first found out I was preggo I was in pain. I thought it was ectopic but the pain subsided....and was replaced by nausea and fatigue. when in doubt, call your doctor.

Answer by New_Mummy83 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Before I found out I was pregnant I had cramps for about 2 or 3 weeks like I was going to start a period that just never came.

Answer by Ashley21 at 8:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I had this symptom for maybe two to three days. At the top of my stomach right under my breasts it felt like I had did a hundred situps and was sore but i know i hadnt worked out. I think its normal stretching of your uterous getting ready. Ask a doc but i think your fine.

Answer by pilan16 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2010