is it normal

to feel tired all the time? I mean even after you have had a full nights sleep? on top of it I havent felt the energy or the motivation to clean or go anywhere I make sure the kids are fed and taken care of but thats all I seem to be able to get myself to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Health

• Well, yes and no. It can be due to the heat. It causes me to feel fatigued. However, it could also be a symptom of depression, anemia, or even an illness. I would recommend talking to your doctor about it.

Are you on any medications that could be causing it?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You should talk to your doc about it. Depression comes to mind like PP mentioned. Also, forms of malnutrition, such as anemia carry those types of symptoms. Hope you feel better soon!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I feel like this all the time. Try to find a few minutes everyday to recharge with some me time or do whatever makes you tick. I don't remember or have the time to do this for myself often but it helps when I do. Loving has some great advice too depression and meds were my first thoughts. Have your doc do a full blood panel. I was vit D deprived once on mine.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, I do. I suffer from depression, a vitamin D deficiency, and sleep apnea. If you have ever been told that you snore, or stop breathing in your sleep, I would highly recommend that you go to a sleep medicine doctor to have a sleep study done.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Been there.........and I have depression and anemia.......I take ani-depressants, and try to eat protein daily.....Feel better!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010