Have you ever been to a factory of any sort?

I recently went to visit my MIL in California we toured the Budweiser factory, then the Jelly Belly factory. The Budweiser factory was cool because we were able to have two free drinks afterwards, and I had these wine coolers which I've yet to see in stores, lol. At the Jelly Belly factory, you get free jelly beans, but by the time you leave, you don't want to eat them. Literally, the windows sills in there are coated in sugar. The air is sweet!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 1:11 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I went to a pepsi bottling plant once when I was in fifth grade. My friend's mom worked there so we got the in detail tour. We saw cherry 7-up being made and I got a can before the lid was attached.
    I thought it was the coolest thing EVER!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I've been to the Coors factory here, they offer the same deal for people. A couple of drinks before you leave. We also have the Enstrom Candies factory and the Russle Stovers Factory here. They're chocolate factories that really have some cool stuff.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yup...ice cream when I was at school, free icecream YAY!! Went to the Cadbury Chocolate factory when I was on holiday with the kids. It was fantastic!
    turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 1:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sleeping.... Yep, Delta, CO.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• SWEET! I am in Junction! WooHoot! Hi Neighbor!

Loving.... I wish I still had that can, I would send it to you. My sister was totally jealous and smashed it. D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Howdy
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Gnovinger... are you in western colorado?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• when i was little we toured the middleton doll factory
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 1:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• We just got back from our vacation to New York and Vermont. We went to The Vermont Teddy Bear Company and Ben & Jerry's and took the tours.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 1:30 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, I have been to our local General Motors plant many, many times. My dad and Uncle used to work there and many nights my dad would take me in to the plant and show me around, introduce me to his friends, stop and talk to everyone he knew and of course see my Uncle. It was neat to get an 'unauthorized' and unscripted tour and see what it is like working in a factory and on the line.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2010