You ladies have my ears???

Now would you invite ex president babybush into your home and what would you say to him???
I would ask him to say his fav line for me "if ya get on that horse you gotta ride it"...lol

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 1:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LovingSAHMommy what are your reasons for thinking you would like him more? I've never met either President face to face but I do know what they stand for as politicians. But, thier political beliefs do not influence my opinion of them as a person if I have not actually sat down and had a conversation with either President.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes I would allow him to come into my home. I would love to ask him many questions about his presidency. How he felt when people had both good and bad things to say about him. How he dealt with the many lies and half-truths about him. Just a full conversation really.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Ok, I'm game, and I'll play nice. I would ask him what it was like to raise twins in the white house.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• "STRATEGERY!" I had nothing against Bush. He was human and humourous as a President at times. I respect any person who is put in that position and comes out learning from the experience and not being angry at anyone for things that occured in the past.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• LovingSAHMommy what are your reasons for thinking you would like him more? I've never met either President face to face but I do know what they stand for as politicians. But, thier political beliefs do not influence my opinion of them as a person if I have not actually sat down and had a conversation with either President."

That's a huge discussion. There is reason after reason, but to be honest, I don't think there has ever been a president that I disagree with more than Obama. Their political stance actually has quite a bit to do with who they are as a person.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sure- and he would receive the exact same treatment as Obama( handshake, a thank you for a his years of service and a snack). I'd ask him to describe 9/11-9/18 2001.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• He isn't mine, and I don't want to create a debate.... so... leave it at that.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't touch that with a 20 foot pole.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'm going to leave that one alone too.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 1:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, I would. I like him more than Obama, and I said that I'd invite Obama into my home.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2010