I always wondered if there were any men up here..

acting as women. would be hilarious, but hopefully its all women, because its women talk!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There's always men on here.. Here and there. Now and then.
    There always non mothers on here.... Here and there. Now and then.
    There's even teenagers who get on here just to dick around with people.. Here and there. Now and then.

It's the internet.. There's all sorts of freaks, geeks, weirdos, etc. on here at any given time.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• That would be funny.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 2:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• With as many members as there are, there has to be some men. I wish we could find out who they are. They should all get their screen names and pics posted on a Cafemom Wall of Shame, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• By the way.

I totally consider myself part of the weirdos, freaks, and geeks that are on here.

But not a man.. I have metaphysical balls the size of cannonballs. But not real ones... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Its women talk? Most of the topics here are pretty general and gender-less, actually and some could even benefit from a male perspective. I'm sure there's more than a few good dads here who just hide behind the screen name and participate like the rest of us without any mischief in mind.

For that matter there's more than a few females on here that aren't very nice. What's it matter whose doing the typing as long as they are adding in a positive way to the discussion at hand? A name of a site or saying "not allowed" isn't going to stop anyone. This is a great place to get advice and interact with other parents.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010