is porn okay?

i just get so bothered when i catch my bf watchin porn;i just had a baby & it makes
me feel like he is disgusted by my body'& like if he is lookin for something better'how do i cope with this?

lovely163

Asked by lovely163 at 2:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• It should only be okay if you both agree to it.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't personally think it's okay. I think the whole idea of porn on the internet is just the downfall of our society.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Well, porn is ok if you share it. It's totally worth it if he's willing to share.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 2:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You need to tell him it makes you feel insecure, see where it goes from there
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Hmm.. Well. Whether porn is okay or not, is up to each individual and each individual has their own reasons as to why it is okay or not.

I will say this based on how you phrased your question, and what all you stated with it. Your lack of self confidence and comfort with your body, has nothing to do with the porn. The Porn just makes you feel those feelings even more, makes them more prominent in your mind. The way you deal with that, is learning how to love accept and be comfortable in your own skin. Now that still will neither make porn okay or not okay with you. But what it will do, is help stop the feelings you are having about yourself/your body.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I think it's okay if you're okay with it. Otherwise, it's something that needs to be discussed between you and your boyfriend.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• And I want to add...I doubt it has anything to do with him not liking your body. A lot of guys like to see naked women having sex, simple as that. It probably doesn't reflect on you as much as you think.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Tell him it makes u feel
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Oh sorry how it makes u feel
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have seen porn movies, I just don't understand the attraction. First the acting is terrible and I really don't like watching others having sex, just doesn't do it for me.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:29 AM on Aug. 7, 2010