im so sick of the whole gay thing

First off let me say this-there may be some typos because I'm on my blackberry LOL

I'm sick of the whole gay debate but I have to put my 2 cents in before I put the issue to rest

I do not support gay marriage.I have nothing against homosexuals as beings, they are wonderful
Loving people and my best friend in the world is the gayest man you'll ever meet. However,
Many of you believe that marriage is a legal thing and that government and God are separate while I
Believe that marriage is God's blessing for a union for men and women and God has been around a whole
Lot longer than government. Now God iS the creator of everything and is a part of every single
Thing on this earth so he is not separate or irrelevant to anything. With that being said,if
Dudes marry dudes and women marry women that's their choice and they're
Going to pay for their sins just like I'm going to pay for mine. I don't judge anyone, that's the Lord'

my_monkey_baby

Asked by my_monkey_baby at 2:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• When im sick of something I don't get in on the discussion. I just see the title and don't open it.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• O and please Do not label me as christian, I love and follow God and have accepted Jesus as my
    Savior, however I'm not into labels. I believe in God and the bible but not in religion, in my opinion religion
    Was created to take people further from God. I said what I had to say and respect what the rest of you might say, I'm just
    Not going to come back to argue with anyone about anything. Just as I have my opinions and beliefs,
    You have yours and I cherish and respect that. And lastly if my views offend any of you, I sincerely apologize for that, but stay true to my
    Beliefs and to my God. :)
    my_monkey_baby

Comment by my_monkey_baby (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• wow.... not getting into it... not christian, support gay rights, and not willing to debate.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 2:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'm combining the to PA's.

When I'm sick of something. I don't discuss it,. much less start a discussion about it.
    I'm not a Christian. Support gay rights and equality. And my beliefs aren't up for debate. I'm secure enough in them that I don't feel the need to debate or defend them .

:-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• when you look up the roots of marriage you will not like what you see lol I love reality
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071022203746AA0sY7f
    something random
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f9/origin-marriage-50901/

more...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• @ MoMoFu

Luv the Randomness.... :-)

I don't understand this whole "Marriage is about Christianity, the Bible and God".. When marriage has existed and been around for much longer than Christianity..

People are free to believe what they want as far as I'm concerned.. UNTIL they use that belief to try and impede/deny/take away someone else's rights based on those beliefs.. Then, I think they need to step back and mind their own lives and leave others well enough alone.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• One of the main issues i have with some christians is their perverse preoccupation with other peoples' bedroom behavior. It doesn't make sense to me.
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 3:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• – collapse

blowing kissesThank you for speeking! I am just soooo tired of ALL the gay marriage support questions.

momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 (hidden) + expand