HOly Sh......holy cow!!

i just got up and took a few steps and got the SHARPEST, TINGLEY-IST pain in the front of my stomach by my belly button... ive gotten ligament pains before of course, but this one made me stop dead in my tracks and i dropped a little and had to grab the bed sheets ...... WHAT THE HELL.... do you think it was still just ligament pains?? or what? ive gotten a few of these the past few days... they hurt much worse than the little ligament pains iwas getting before...

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Did it resemble a shooting pain at all? It could be baby sitting on or bumping against your saotic (spelling) nerve. With my last pregnancy I would get those, but it would shoot down one of my legs and I would have to grab something so I wouldn't fall. That's exactly how I described the pain, sharp and tingly and it only lasted for a second.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• IM 21 WEEKS.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• yeah it was sharp as HELL..... sometimes ill get them by my groin area too or my hips...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had the same pains about that time and it was due to my muscles and ligaments stretching. Very painful.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I think you should mention it to your doctor at your next appt. I know you've said you have a small pelvis so I'm sure you feel more pain and pressure down there anyhow, so as long as your baby is moving I wouldn't worry to much about something bad happening. Kids can be a pain, some start earlier then others, lol.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had these too... I dont remember what they said it was, but it wasnt serious... Talk to your OB though.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008