What color eyes do you have and what...

color eyeshadow do you tend to use most? I have blue eyes and always use neutral colors. I want to try smoky but my eyes are thin sorta and not to sure how to do them. what do you use?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 2:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Blue and I rarely wear eye makeup. When I do it's either pinks or browns. I have tried to do the "smoky eye" but it is too dramatic for me, I don't like to wear that much eyeliner. Looks great on other people though! Aren't there tutorials online? I bet if you searched youtube you'd find some tips.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have brown eyes but they tend to look amber in the sun, and I use all different types of eye shadow colors. I was scared to use different color eye shadows and mostly stuck to neutrals, but I started working at Macys for a cosmetic counter and I learned to apply it correctly but I do not use eyeliner I use a thin make up brush and use my eye shadows to line my eyes all you have to do is scrap a bit of eye shadow from your case and wet it just a bit and use your brush to apply it.
    DTORRES323

Answer by DTORRES323 at 3:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Brown, i use all colors.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 3:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have odd eyes. They are a grey/blue on the outer rim, greenish in the middle, and brown towards my pupil. I use silvery colors.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Blue/Grey I wear normally brown,khaki,plums/eggplant
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• mine are gray/greenish/bluish lol I usually use browns and golden colors but I also love black eyeliner!! ... Oh and purple looks fabulous!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Blue-gray. I wear neutrals, browns, rust, sometimes gray.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Blue. I always use neutral.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• my eyes are naturally ice blue..i use tans and brown but pinks and a light almost white color are my favs..they make my eyes really stand out
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Hazel. I usually use plum tones.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010